Real-Fyre Gas Logs are made of superior refractory ceramics, expanded shales and aggregates and use an advanced calcium aluminate binder.
Below are a mere sampling of the countless direct vent log configurations.
This combination of materials, pre-fired in a rotary kiln, provides:
- Steel reinforcements add strength
- Better rheology (flow rate)
- Better log texture, stronger
- Fewer “bug holes”
- Able to withstand heat over time with higher refactoriness
- Real-Fyre logs won’t break down
- Provides more radiant heat while on or off
- Radiates more heat and provides a cleaner burn
- Lower iron content helps logs retain their original color
Fireplace Remote Control Systems
Peterson makes lighting and extinguishing Real-Fyre Gas Logs the ultimate in convenience. Control systems are easy to install and use no electricity. Built-in safety feature shuts off gas flow should pilot flame go out. All Peterson control systems utilize valves certified by CSA. Remote Control Systems include wireless remote control, receiver, CSA certified safety valve, heat shield and pilot assembly.