Smooth and textured professional grade steel doors to provide a durable and energy-efficient addition to your home that will last for years to come. Both the smooth steel doors and textured steel doors are constructed of 20-gauge galvanized steel, which gives you 49% more steel than standard consumer grade 24-gauge steel doors. This exceptional durability is endorsed as “the door preferred by America’s top remodelers” and is backed by a lifetime limited transferable warranty. The face and edges of each door made of steel are constructed from one continuous piece of steel for added strength and durability. The lock and deadbolt area of every door is reinforced with commercial grade steel for added structural strength that will stand up to the elements and heavy use.
Click on door to the right to view photo gallery, overview, styles, options, features and specifications.
Our entry doors are energy efficient, built to the highest quality standards and give you a superior alternative to consumer-grade doors that are sold through home improvement retailers. State-of-the-art methods of customization make it possible for you to create entry doors that are made to order for your home.
- Window trim warranted against warping, cracking or pulling
- Superior polyurethane core adds to the doors energy efficiency
- Rot-resistant wood frame and brick mold available
- Solid brass, fully adjustable strike plate
- Unique two-piece construction for custom fit doors
- Weatherstripping along top and sides of door
- Heavy-duty ball bearing hinges standard
- Bulb and blade sweep virtually eliminates drafts
Front Door Security
A secure residential door and safe entry is of utmost importance and another reason why professional-class doors are a better alternative to consumer-grade doors.
- Prevent kick-ins with 20-gauge security plate
- Trilennium Multi-point hardware
- Commercial steel added to 20-gauge steel doors
- 18-Gauge steel L-frames standard with a 12-gauge hinge plate
- Rigid composite lock block is added to all our steel doors
Exterior door designs are available in many styles and configurations, from a 1-panel to 8-panel, sidelites and transoms, with or without glass. Be creative. Create your own look by combining the door design, glass, transom and sidelights that will make your home the most beautiful on the street and the perfect reflection of your personal style. Glass designs include classic, to contemporary with a variety of caming styles, to complement your home’s architectural features. Decorative glass will embrace natural light and transform it into a creative and beautiful presentation.