Fiberglass doors feature high-performance fiberglass facings, decorative glass, true square edge construction and a rot-resistant bottom rail. Available with a smooth or textured finish, fiberglass doors offer the look of beautifully finished wood without all the maintenance. Choose a fiberglass door if you are looking for lasting durability, live in areas with challenging climates or just simply prefer a low-maintenance door. Click on door images to the right to view photo galleries, overview, styles, options, features and specs.View Signet and Heritage doors.
Entry Door Features
- Window trim warranted not to warp, crack or pull
- Polyurethane core adds to the doors energy efficiency
- Rot-resistant wood frame and brick mold treated with PineGuard
- Wood frame carries a Lifetime Warranty
- Frame is available with PVC vinyl coated aluminum frame
- Solid brass, fully adjustable strike plate is included
- Threshold has 11⁄2″ wide thermal barrier riser
- Weatherstripping keeps moisture, air and dirt out
- Ball bearing hinges standard with every entry system
- Bulb and blade sweep virtually eliminates drafts
Front Door Security
Nothing is more important than your front door security and safety and protecting your homes’ valuables. A secure residential door and safe entry is of utmost importance and another reason why professional-class doors are a better alternative to consumer-grade doors.
Based on your home’s architectural style choose the entry door design that’s best for you. You can select a traditional, contemporary, modern or rustic design, with or without glass. Our manufacturers provide exactly what you need. Our manufacturers have the largest and most comprehensive lines of exterior doors on the market.
Our manufacturer’s have created a line of entry doors to suit any home and reflect the personal style of the homeowner. Exterior door designs are available in many styles and configurations, from a 1-Panel to 8-Panel, sidelites and transoms, with glass or without. Be creative. Create your own look by combining the door design, glass, transom and sidelights that will make your home the most beautiful on the street and the perfect reflection of your personal style.